Reliable Commercial is reviewing new information every day to continually assess the appropriate response to the COVID-19 global pandemic. This includes working with our clients and with local governing bodies to ensure that our response is in the best interest of safety and of our local community.
Reliable Commercial remains open and available, and continues to advance client projects. Strict, firmly-applied safety measures have been implemented to ensure that our measures remain good for the economy while bringing no unintended consequences to the health of our employees, clients, vendors, subcontractors, or other members of the community we come into contact with.
Our commitment: Reliable Commercial is dedicated to protecting the health and welbeing of every member of the community.
We are proud of the Reliable Commercial employees stepping forward in this difficult time. In the face of many new and stringent requirements, the Reliable family is showing uniform devotion to keep local businesses at work while protecting the safety of everyone they come across.
Among many other hygiene measures being employed, Reliable Commercial’s answer to COVID-19 includes the following practical measures:
- We are performing temperature checks for everyone before stepping onto a job site, thus making sure no one person’s health endangers the health of others.
- Everyone is required to wear face masks, whether in the office or out in the field.
- The sanitizing of trucks daily along with sanitizing equipment multiple times a day is now mandatory.
- We’re still working! Our crews are still tackling big projects while maintaining these safety precautions to ensure our clients’ success.
- We are also maximizing our organization’s output by prioritizing work from home whenever possible, depending on the work position.
Reliable Commercial is extremely grateful for the trust our clients and partners put in us every single day, even in these hard times. We want to assure you that we will continue to do everything in our power to support the community and the local economy while keeping each other safe and healthy.
During this unprecedented time, we will do our part to see this community stay united. It is together that we will get through this.